Friday, August 28, 2009

Uh-Oh!

Uh-oh! I have a dilemma!!

I didn't walk yesterday. Why? I have no idea.

I feel like crap today. I feel like a migraine is coming on, but I am NOT going to take excedrin unless it turns into a full blown migraine.

This evening I was planning on walking, and it appears that there is a fire somewhere near! Uh-oh! I don't think that I should be out walking in the smoky air. Unfortunately I haven't signed up for my gym membership. Oh well, maybe the fire will be out by this evening.

I made a doctor's appointment for today so that I can order all of those tests that I was talking about. I want to see the physical proof of how my body is now as well as after my marathon in December, so I need to get some test results.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you were able to get in your walk and that the fire wasn't serious. When unable to walk outside, I will still exercise at home and do stretching exercises and marching in place. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't exercise! I have fallen off the wagon for a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin