Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

I've really been lagging behind with no energy! For the past couple of days I have been sleeping at least seven hours and eating a little better. What I've decided to do today is take a stroll during one of my fifteen minute breaks during the day and hopefully it will give me a burst of energy throughout the day. I've heard that something as minimum as walking for ten minutes can increase your energy levels.

Today I am going to commit to drinking more water. Yesterday I drank tons of water and today my face looks absolutely glowing! Amazing!

For the past couple of days I have been obsessively weighing myself and getting down on myself because I am not really losing any weight. My pants are getting looser, but I keep fluctuating between losing five to ten pounds. It's really frustrating. So, I decided that I am going to FORCE myself to not weigh myself all week long and designate one special day where I will weigh in and write a post about it. I am really driving myself crazy by weighing myself every day and sometimes even multiple times throughout the day.

Today for my marathon walking training schedule I am supposed to walk 3 brisk miles. I've come to the conclusion that I am a social exerciser and so I will be making a 30 min drive over to my boyfriend's house so that we can go walking together. Last week I was too tired from work to complete the 3 miles, so wish me luck this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin