Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tight Ass Tuesday

Today is tight ass Tuesday!! What did I do to get my booty in gear?!

Tight Ass Tuesday

Today I had a great day. I felt relaxed and calm all day. I also felt as if I had more energy. At one point in the day, I overheard my clerk and secretary talking about me. My clerk said, "Have you noticed that she is drinking water? She never drinks water!"

On my drive over to my boyfriend's house I thought to myself, "This is how I want to feel every day of my life". I felt so positive, so alive, so energetic. My heart felt so big and I felt like I could conquer the world. I couldn't wait to complete my walk and write a blog post!

Tonight I walked my three miles at a brisk pace. About halfway through the walk my boyfriend had to go home because someone was making a delivery at his house. I followed him halfway home, but then I thought, "I am going to finish my walk! I didn't do it last week and I have to do it this week! Besides, it is tight ass Tuesday and I have to work my ass off!" I walked alone around the park, even when it got a bit dark. I walked so fast that my butt, legs and feet were aching!

Tomorrow is yoga. I haven't taken a yoga class in years, other than to get spiritual coaching from the yoga instructor. Tomorrow she is teaching a kundalini yoga class, so stay tuned for my newest adventure!!

P.S. I have NO idea what kundalini yoga is, and I don't want to know until I show up there.

6 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin