Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving wherever they are and whatever they will be doing with family or even by themselves. I am so grateful for my readers and the online support community of other health bloggers who are trying to create supportive networks of people who are trying to lose weight and get healthy.

Now, having said all that, let's get down to business! I don't know about you, but I am promising myself that I will NOT be guilty today if I pig out a little and overeat at my Thanksgiving meal. I haven't really been overeating that much before this day and I am going to try to not eat any pies or anything after today until it gets a little closer to Christmas. It's been hard though because we have been having potluck after potluck at work.

As long as we indulge a little today and then get right back on track tomorrow, we should be fine!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin