Friday, December 11, 2009

My Newest Obsession With Food

I haven't been online much-I have been off doing who knows what. I'm trying to balance my work life with my business that I am trying to get started, as well as spending quality time with my boyfriend. Well, the boyfriend has been sort of neglected lately.

Last week I went on a trip to San Francisco for work and while I was at the conference an interesting thing happened to me. I suddenly became obsessed with taking pictures of the healthy food that I am eating and then uploading it to facebook. It's the strangest thing! And I also just love looking at the pictures on facebook. Hmm.

So tonight my boyfriend made me a salad and I of course took a picture of it. I'm sad that the picture didn't do the salad any justice because it doesn't look as good in the picture as it looked in real life. Well, I can assure you that my boyfriend is the king of the salad makers and he spends hours and hours chopping up all sorts of vegetables that he throws into his salad. Here was tonight's salad:



I am going to keep my eye out for healthy food that I am eating and keep taking pictures! This ought to hold me accountable!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog-so honest and funny! I added a Weight Loss/Body Image community on my website, www.shareWIK.com (share What I Know) and would love your input! ShareWIK is an online community bringing together people of all areas of expertise so that they can share what they know. Keep up the great work, and we would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin