Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Many Times Can You Get Back on the Wagon??

I've been neglecting this blog and I haven't been on in a while. I would think that it is safe to say that I have also been neglecting myself for a while now.

I just signed on and I saw many of the lovely comments that people have been leaving, and I really am going to commit this year to trying to be more consistent with my blogging. And my healthy habits.

I've been meaning to move this blog over to my own hosted domain but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I will soon though! I'm just trying to figure out if I want the blog name to remain the same or if I want to have a general title about my goals for just being healthy in general, and not necessarily about walking. I am working on a couple of other web projects, so meanwhile I will just keep writing here until I can get the other blog up and ready to go. My goal is to have the blog up ready to go by the end of February.

I've been doing a little better lately, trying to be more consistent with walking. I started yoga and I've been trying to eat better. I have been having a few health issues, but that is something that I will update you on in another post!

In my next post I am going to tell you what was happening with me health wise, and then I want to tell you about some of the feelings that I started to recently have when started taking yoga classes again this month. See you soon!

Oh, by the way, I will be also be spending some time over on facebook and also linking there when I update her! Join the Walking Queen Facebook page!!

10 comments:

  1. Getting out and moving around is one of the most important things you can do for your body, no matter what condition you're in. Exercise is also great, because there are so many different things you can do, from aerobic exercise like running, biking and swimming to anaerobic exercise, like strength training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article ever for all!Love this post alot!Let lose weight now for good health and avoid obesity.God bless you.
    Sharing:Quick weight loss diets link:Quick weight loss diets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that most of the weight lost during an intensive exercise session is fluid, not fat. The process of burning calories requires an adequate supply of water in order to function efficiently; dehydration slows down the fat-burning process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not about how many times you fall off the wagon but how long you sit on your butt feeling sorry for yourself. Most worthwhile endeavors take many attempts gaining insight from every fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a fantastic post. I enjoyed the encouragement and thought in this post. It is true its not about how hard you can hit, but more how hard you can get hit and still get back up. I was told once if your not consistent your non existent. I believe that goes for just about everything in life. Thanks for such great posts keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy Ritalin Online Archives - Ambien Generic

    Ritalin is used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

    ritalin buy online

    buy ritalin 5 mg online

    buy ritalin 10mg online

    buy 20 mg ritalin online

    buy ritalin online

    buy generic ritalin online

    ReplyDelete
  7. BUY AMBIEN ONLINE WITH OVERNIGHT DELIVERY | AMBIEN 5 MG | AMBIEN 10 MG | AMBIEN GENERIC | BUY AMBIEN WITH 30 % DISCOUNT

    Ambien is a medicine that contains zolpidem. You can buy ambien online to treat insomnia in adults. If a person is having problems sleeping or he/she cannot stay asleep, ambien can help them address this condition

    Buy ambien Online

    Buy Ambien Generic

    Buy ambien 5mg

    Buy Ambien10mg


    ReplyDelete

  8. Adderall | Buy Adderall online | order Adderall online for treating ADHD | Adderall 7.5mg | Adderall side effects | Adderall pills

    Buy Adderall 7.5 mg Online
    buy Adderall online,
    BUY Adderall 10 mg Online
    BUY Adderall 20 mg Online
    BUY Adderall 30 mg Online
    Buy Adderall - XR 10 mg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Call Now For Buy Anxiety / Pain Releiver Medicines at exceptionally modest cost as compare to other seller: +1-850-424-1335

    Buy Hydrocodone Online
    Buy Percocet Online
    Buy Xanax Online
    Order Hydrocodone High
    Buy Tramadol 100 mg
    Buy Green Xanax Bars

    ReplyDelete
  10. Call Now For Buy Anxiety / Pain Releiver Medicines at exceptionally modest cost as compare to other seller: +1-850-424-1335

    Buy Hydrocodone Online
    Buy Percocet Online
    Buy Xanax Online
    Order Hydrocodone High
    Buy Tramadol 100 mg
    Buy Green Xanax Bars

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin