Monday, December 12, 2011

Staying on Track

Last week (and even still this week) I have been feeling a bit blue over my weight. I have been on the wagon since the end of October when I traveled to visit a friend. I've been eating better (but I'm still not nearly where I should be), and I've been increasing my exercise. I've had a depressed attitude over it as I've struggled to get to that milestone of losing the first ten pounds.

Today I noticed that I am only half a pound away from meeting my goal. I feel inspired. I feel like getting to my desired weight is actually an achievable goal. If only I can capture and hold on to this moment, because I know that it will be fleeting and will only come again after much struggle.

Please wish my luck as I am gearing up to try to arrive at my 15 pound milestone.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Christine!

    I am writing to offer a blog idea to you. I am a holistic health counselor (owner of obtainable wellness) who works with clients to help improve their overall health and happiness. I also create natural self care products for my clients -- my current product is an all natural oatmeal brown sugar scrub. My customers absolutely love it, and I would love to extend an offer to send you a jar so that you may use it and blog about it. I am willing to share a percentage of the profits that I make from the blog with you, as well. Please let me know if you are interested!

    Blessings to you for this new year,

    Jamie Jones
    ObtainableWellness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it put hi Christine at the beginning....sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting to your desired weight is actually an achievable goal you just need to believe in yourself. http://losingbodyfatforwomen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog and it's amazing and fabulous! I'm also a make-up junkie. :) I'll be sure to follow youGloMinerals Pressed Base

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only results will inspire us. To get results the consistence effort is what we require...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin